me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

12 April 2008

as promised.

pictures of my staple-less leg.
i was really surprised at how much my leg swelled up by last evening.
i must say, though - it is very nice wearing pants and not having the nylon stitches snag every time i bend my knee!
you can kind of see the 36 (almost 37!) week baby bump...maybe this weekend we will snap more pictures. me and my bump and my walker...!!

let the healing commence...


turn your head (because i don't know how to turn the picture...)

close-up of the graft. it bled after the staples were taken out, but has actually started to take. i may even attempt getting wet today...


go well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...