me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

30 January 2009

we are sunshine.

normally i would reserve these pictures for pitterpats, but these make me smile.
even if she is holding a soccer ball as if to foreshadow my impending spiral into mini-vandom.
i stuck her in tie-dye today to remind myself (and her) of where we come from. who we are.
and we are NOT mini van people.

we are sunshine.
thank you, dear husband, for making me smile after such a long day.
thank you, sweet girl, for being my sunshine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures!! She is so lucky to have you for her mom.

~Tara Sternhagen Krause

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...