me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

28 September 2009

check.

you know those lists?
the ones you make of things you want to do
before you die?
i have one.
it's in my head.
and last friday
i got to put a mental 'check' in one of the boxes.

brilliant. breathtaking. beyond my dreams.

a big thank you for my sweet sister
who
despite being 13 weeks pregnant
stood on her feet for three hours
surrounded by the purple haze
and bottles of booze
and danced
and sang.
sober sisters
were we
in every sense of the word.
i only hope little baby
wasn't too affected
by anything but

i owe you a shopping trip.

next on the list?
hmmm...a new tattoo?
a marathon?
another mountain?
another concert?
stay tuned...

go well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...