me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

15 October 2009

all systems go.

as i sit here pondering all the work i should be doing
i was reminded (three time) yesterday
that i have not revisited
the pain i wrote about in a previous post.

so.

i went to the doctor.
i sat with her for an hour.
i walked for her.
i flapped my arms for her.
she poked me.
she whacked my knees with a mallet.
she couldn't find anything wrong.
she sent me to the lab.
they poked me.
they made me pee in a cup.
they took a fair amount of blood from my arm.
they sent me home.

three days later
my results came back:
all systems go.

now.
this is definitely a blessing
given the last two years.
but this blessing comes with a frustration;
what's WRONG with me?
the doctor has recommended more physical therapy
chiropractic care
massage therapy (i can live with this)
yoga
walking
NO running (at least not yet)
sleep
healthy diet
blah
blah
blah.

so i guess i'm going to fine-tune
my daily upkeep.

there you have it.
i'm 'normal'...or at least as normal as i get.

in other news.
there is a 'new do'
but no pictures yet
this is comical considering
the photography studio that has come into existence
in our basement.

past that
life is status quo.

go well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...