me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

01 September 2010

because it clenched my chest.

i have just recently begun to follow the nienie dialogues.
i'm still getting to know her
but so far i have learned that
she is married.
she has four children.
she is the same age as me.
she was in a plane crash.
she suffered severe burns.
she's one determined chickie.

and as i read this post
i felt connected to her on some levels
and felt broken hearted for her on others
and overall
was just in awe.
and it kind of clenched at my chest
to watch this family grow
to be allowed to watch this family grow.

i'm in constant pursuit
of inspiration
and muses.
nienie
is just that
today.

go well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...