me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

17 December 2010

the winds of change...

the winds of change are blowing.
recently, i considered moving from blogger
to wordpress
or perhaps typepad
(they have prettier templates).
but i just couldn't bring myself to do it;
i have developed an emotional attachment to
this
particular site and
this
particular address.

i guess in some ways
this is my home
amidst the wires.
my place of residence.
where i come to hang my hat.

the blog has morphed over the years
from random thoughts
to baby updates
back to random thoughts
and bits of writing.

i think i've tried to make this specific
to my brain waves
and my writing
but really
i want this to be specific to me
and to all of the things that make me
me.

so keep an eye out...
the winds of change are blowing.

go well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...