me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

21 April 2008

complete.

it's official.
i finished.
and in one blog i cannot even begin to tell you how much i enjoyed this book.
what i can tell you is that my copy is completely underlined, dogeared and destroyed.
so should you choose to read it and want to compare notes, i am more than happy to do so.

the dillema for me now is where to go next.
choices include:





input is welcome.
for now, i nap.

go well.

1 comment:

Evalie said...

Into the Wild. Only because this was the book that made my non-reading husband become a reader. He says it is great, but hates the movie. He quotes, "It's not the same as the book." :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...