me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

17 November 2010

six days of thanks.

it's not that i haven't had thing
for which to be thankful.
i've just been too lazy busy
to brand them on the wires.

i am and have been thankful for...

flannel sheets
homemade vegetable soup
my mom's bran muffins
vintage doorknobs
$13 at goodwill
boots
adorable hats


peppermint mochas
a lack of exercise (just a break...so nice)
bags of trash (meaning less clutter in my kitchen)

i must say
that i am not thankful for phoenix
but am thankful for my dear friend
meg
whom i will miss very much
and who has brought such enlightenment
to my life.
i wish you well
but am so sad that you will be leaving.

go well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...