me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

17 May 2011

growing.

remember this post?

as is my M.O.
my indecision has gotten the better of me
us
once again
(and again...
my poor guy.)
and it would seem
we are on the brink
of exploring the idea
of allowing our family to grow.

how that will happen
should happen
is still not clear.

we have [very seriously] considered this...


and more recently considered this...

(this is charlie.  it's an old picture.  she's changed her hair since then.)

what i can say is this.
a notion
has fluttered into my life
and quietly landed on my heart.

what i am asking
of you
old friends
new friends
faceless friends
who have stumbled here
is that you pray
or lift it up
or just send a happy thought into the universe
whatever your method may be
that [soon]
my heart
our hearts
will know how to grow
from three
to four.


"You don't choose your family.  They are God's gift to you as you are to them." ~Desmond Tutu

go well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...