me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

27 February 2012

soundtrack.

just for fun.
and because i didn't have a chance to do this when our bug arrived.
the soundtrack
i hope
will carry me through
sprout's entrance into the world.


very different from the soundtrack i use to 
pound my feet against pavement
or entertain bug in the car
or listen to in the evenings while my guy beats his drums and bug twirls around in our basement.

music has always brought me solace
sometimes more than silence.
i'm only glad sprout has held on long enough for me to get my library arranged
and my iPod ready.

with her blanket nearly finished...
i'm feeling nearly ready.

go well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...