me.

My photo
mommy. wife. teacher. yogini. writer. coffee drinker. aunt. crocheter. reader. dog lover. scattered. methodical. rational. irrational. paranoid. annoyed. lost. found. content. searching. peaceful. i am constantly in search of my story. the one i have never happened. the one i've lived i cannot write.

21 February 2011

restless.

as was mentioned
we are not getting enough time in the fresh air
and as a result
i am slipping into the winter duldrums
on days such as these
i find myself longing for my bed
where i may hibernate until spring
able to ignore
my job
my responsibilities
my laundry.

however
the sunshine graced us
though briefly
last week
and we were able to let the wind blow our hair
run free on the trail
and even partake in a little outdoor yoga.























'oh mr. sun
sun
mr. golden sun
shine your light on me.'

go well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...